Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Salon - Spring into Horror Update No. 2



I realize that I said that I would be updating everyday during the readathon, well, plans changed and I didn't update as planned.  It was mainly due to the fact that I had a few days that I had things come up that took time away from what the reading that I had planned.

But in anycase, I was able to spend Saturday (yesterday) completing The Mysteries of the Udolpho.  And didn't read much else.  I am hoping to spend a portion of this afternoon reading from some of the other books that I had planned on reading this past week.  But first comes some chores that need to be done that have been held off for a bit.

Hope you all have a good reading day and I'll talk to you later.


No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...