Thursday, May 15, 2014

#boutofbooks Day 4 Progress

Bout of Books


Considering that I forgot to bring my bus pass to the bus exchange this morning and had to drive instead and didn't really get to read on the way to and from work and falling asleep on the couch this afternoon and doing some grocery shopping,  getting 80 pages read is pretty good.

I started reading The Fault in Our Stars this afternoon and continued with A Tale of Two Cities.  The plan for tomorrow is continue with The Fault in Our Stars and to complete A Tale of Two Cities.  If I have time, I'll start reading A Clash of Kings, but I'll see how tired I am.

To date, I have read about 471 pages, which is 529 pages off where I want to end up.  Till this time tomorrow.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...