Sunday, May 25, 2014

Write On Review-a-thon wrap-up post



Write On Review-a-Thon



I got four reviews write out, but not posted.  I mainly wrote on Friday, as I needed some books and I was a bit busy with some family stuff (it was good stuff) and so by the time I got home, I didn't have much time before going to the Saturday evening church service I attend.  I will hopefully continue to catch up with my book reviews this coming week, but I don't know how many I will get done due to being a bit busier than usual this coming week and needing to concentrate on some reading in the coming days.  I hope to post a couple of the reviews that I wrote out this week, but with Armchair BEA, I don't know; maybe I'll go to Starbucks on Friday evening and post my reviews.

I wrote reviews for Boxers & Saints, The Hen Who Dreamed She Could Fly and The Ocean at the End of the Lane.

I look forward to the next Write On Review-a-thon in about a months time.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...