Tuesday, May 13, 2014

#boutofbooks Day 2 Progress

Bout of Books


Thought that it might be a good time to do an update.  Considering the things that I had up today,  I did get a bunch of reading done today.  I was able to complete Frog Music and get a good portion of The Bear completed.

I read the remaining 44 pages from Frog Music and about 81 pages from The Bear, which came to about 125 pages for Day 2, with a two day total of about 278 pages read, which gives me about 722 pages left to read to achieve my readathon page goal.

Depending on how things go, I should be able to get more reading done.  I hope to finish The Bear and pick up A Tale of Two Cities again and possibly start reading The Fault in Our Stars.  Till tomorrow.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...