Saturday, May 17, 2014

#boutofbooks Day 6 Update & Sign up for Write On Review-a-Thon

Bout of Books


A bit more of a successful day, even though at first it didn't seem like it.  I started A Clash of Kings and was able to complete A Tale of Two Cities.  Sunday is looking like a big reading day, as I would like to get a bit more of A Clash of Kings completed and get a bunch completed from The Fault in Our Stars.  But this probably means that either my Sunday Salon post is very short or is delayed until late Sunday/early Monday or is postponed until the next week. 

I was able to get 128 pages read on Saturday, which ups my overall total to 703 and leaves me about 297 pages left to hit my overall page goal of reading 1000 pages by about this time tomorrow (Sunday). 

I have really enjoyed the chats with my fellow readers over on twitter at #boutofbooks and will miss chatting with them once this has ended, but I look forward to chatting with them starting on August 18 for Bout of Books 11! 

And if you haven't had a chance to catch up on your book reviews, Brianna @ The Book Vixen is hosting a Write On Review-a-Thon.  Whether you have one book review or a bunch that you have to write, this is the thing for you.  I will certainly be joining, as I have a whole bunch that I need to work on.  Till tomorrow.

Write On Review-a-Thon

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...