Monday, May 12, 2014

#boutofbooks Day 1 Progress

Bout of Books


Being that its getting close to midnight, my eyes are getting a little tired, so the books will soon be put away and I'll be headed to bed soon.  It was a bit of a slow start today, but once I had dinner put away, I was able to sit down and read for a few hours, as I needed to do some cleaning.

I managed to read about 92 pages from Frog Music and 61 from The Bear, which amounted to about 153 pages of read material.  I also managed to get caught up on my podcasts this evening, including those that I listen to on Sundays.

I don't know how much I'll get completed Tuesday, as I have some more cleaning to do and I am busy in the evening, so I'll see how much I can get done.  Till tomorrow.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...