Sunday, November 27, 2011

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? (Nov. 28)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

This week was a better week of reading, but the weekend was basically a goner in terms of reading; combination of things prevented me from doing any sort of reading, one of which was the fact that I was watching the second season of The Office most of Saturday and Sunday and then watching the BC Lions win the 99th Grey Cup Championship (one of the oldest championship trophies in North America; think the Stanley Cup is older).  And by the end of the game, I really didn't feel like reading much.  Next week should be better, as I will be getting back into my regular routine and hopefully that also means my regular reading routine (I suppose my cold acting up over Saturday didn't help things either).


What I am reading: 
•  What Alice Knew 
•  A Plain and fancy Christmas
•  Little House on the Prairie - it should be a short read, or relatively so.
•  Safe Haven
•  Steve Jobs


What I recently completed:
The Christmas Scrapbook
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
A Charlie Brown Christmas (the video)

What is up next:
See list of what I am reading.

4 comments:

KarenSi said...

I loved Little House On The Prairie. One of my favourite books growing up.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I enjoyed Safe Haven...it was one of the first books I read on my Kindle.

What Alice Knew looks good....

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST and
MY WEBSITE

MeikkiBeibi said...

Steve Jobs, that might be good one for me too.

New Follower. Come see my Monday! And have a GREAT week!

pussreboots said...

Are you reading any of the other books in the Little House on the Prairie series?

If it weren't for the audio books we listened to while stuck in holiday traffic, I wouldn't have gotten much read this week. Please come see what we've read.

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...