Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What's on Your Nightstand - November 28

Much better month in terms of reading.  Seems that me reading a lot has to do with the frame of mind and not so much to do with the weather and also what I am reading.  I suppose it doesn't help that its the Christmas season and I tend to get tons of reading material at this time of year and hopefully I will read most of them.  But without further adieu, here is my list of reviewed books since my last post:

Reviews:

1. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
2. Captivity
3. Frankenstein
4. Little House in the Big Woods
5. The Wild Rose
6. The Christmas Scrapbook
7. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

What I am currently reading:
• A Plain and fancy Christmas - Trying to get started on this book, but for some reason, I just can't.  Hopefully I can get around to reading it this week.

• What Alice Knew - Reading this for an online book discussion.  Sadly, I am really behind on this book and just need to sit down and read it.

• Steve Jobs - From the little I have read of the 600+ page book, it is a fairly easy read and quite fascinating.  Hopefully I can get around to it this week.

Sorry for the late post, but hopefully I will have the next post up on time.

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

I've heard interesting things about the Jobs book. Hope you enjoy it!

Happy December reading!

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...