Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mailbox Monday

November's host for Mailbox Monday is Marcia. Join in and share the new books which arrived for you last week.

This week I got in my mailbox:

I got them as the result of having to purchase books for family member for Christmas (I had to do 2 orders as I seemed to messed it up in terms of asking people at the right times for what they wanted to get from me for Christmas). I also like getting something for myself when I have to get something for somebody else.  I have looked at other books, but nothing else that I wanted to purchase.

2 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Red Herring with Mustard is one that I hope to read. Enjoyed the 1st 2 books in the series.

Mystica said...

Red Herring with Mustard sounds delicious!

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...