Sunday, November 6, 2011

Musing Mondays (Nov.7)

Can't believe that it is November already and that we are already basically a week into the month!

Anyways onto this weeks question.  MizB at Should Be Reading asks

Other than for school, do you read books to learn how to do something? What was/were the topic(s)?

I do read books that allow me to learn of new things, whether they be of restaurants that I had never heard of before, of an individual who contributed to science, even though she didn't know of it, of why our homes look the way they do and why the function that they do, or it be about why people left certain areas to go elsewhere.  Its a constant process of learning and finding what one is interested in learning about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your answer. :)

Here’s my Musing Mondays post. :)

caite said...

that is what I love about books...no matter what your interest, they can open a new world to you.

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...