Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankfully Reading Weekend 2011: The Kickoff



Can't believe its already time for this.  As for what I planning on reading, I am planning on reading on reading A Plain and Fancy Christmas and Safe Haven.  Both are fairly light and easy to read. I will probably also read the Steve Jobs biography and get some of that done and get What Alice Knew completed as well. I probably will start off with A Plain and Fancy Christmas.  I will be reading print, but I may do an audiobook at some point this weekend, especially since the one that I have is only about 6 hours.

As for updates, I will probably post something tomorrow and Sunday morning, with a wrap-up post on Monday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what's the audiobook? :)

Melissa Wiebe said...

Little House on the Prairie.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Hope u r getting some good reading time in. Not me, I've been super lazy, just playing scrabble on line instead...LOL

Melissa Wiebe said...

Honestly, I haven't been getting any reading in this weekend.

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...