Tuesday, November 8, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (Nov.9)

This is a weekly book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll be reading next?

My answers:
What are you currently reading?
I am almost done reading Rebel Angels and I have started What Alice Knew and The Wild Rose

What did you recently finish reading?
Nothing this week.

What do you think you'll be reading next?
No clue, but I need to start reading Bag of Bones for the read-a-long hosted at Castle Macabre and I need to start reading Crime and Punishment, as I know that my book club will be meeting sometime soon and I need to get it started, but Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is beckoning me as is The Night Strangers.  But I also do need to get Lady of the Rivers started; maybe next week.   With a long weekend upcoming, it looks like I will be spending a lot of time reading…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goblet of Fire is my favourite Harry Potter book. Hope you enjoy it!
Here’s my WWW Wednesday post. :)

Kati R said...

Nice choice in Goblet of Fire. It's my favorite book because I have it in audio. I love all the different voices the narrator does for each character.


My WWW Wednesday

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...