Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Charlie Brown Christmas

Title: A Charlie Brown Christmas
Author: Charles Schulz
Running Time: 26 min.

Thoughts: I have watched this a number times, at least I did when I was when I was a kid.  But a number of years had passed until I watched it again a couple years ago.  While it is a simple message, in that we need to find the true meaning of Christmas and not focus on the commercial aspects of Christmas as much as we do.  Overall its a great little film that one can pull out year after year and the meaning won't be lost.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I watch this with my kids every Christmas, it is my absolute favorite Christmas show. I cannot wait to watch it this year!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

I watch this every Christmas without fail and have done so since I was a little girl. I still love it. What a classic!

Hope you're enjoying the challenge!

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...