Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

This is a weekly book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll be reading next?

My Answers:
What are you currently reading?
Rebel Angels

What did you recently finish reading?
Captivity, Frankenstein, and Little House in the Big Woods

What do you think you'll be reading next?
Either The Night Stranger or Crime and Punishment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the Little House books when I was a kid - I really must reread them some time soon. And Frankenstein, well it's a classic -love it! :)

Here’s my WWW Wednesday post. :)

Unknown said...

Ooh, Crime and Punishment, that's my favorite book in the whole world :)I hope you enjoy it!

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/11/www-wednesdays.html

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...