Friday, November 25, 2011

Fall into Reading 2011 - Update #4

The last couple of weeks have been very productive, at least in terms of getting books done and I am getting closer to my goal of 50 books read.  I managed to pass what I read last year by 3 (I read 38) and judging by what I have lined up to be read for the next few weeks, I will likely get to my goal of 50 books.  I have managed to get past my goal of reading 15,000 pages (which I barely accomplished about 5 years ago) and will probably increase the amount that I want to read by about 10,000 pages.

Right now I seem to be in a bit of a lull, especially since I haven't been feeling well this past week, but since I am on the upswing, I should back in fine reading form this coming week.

See you in a couple of weeks.

Reviews:
1. Rebel Angels
2. The Wild Rose
3. The Christmas Scrapbook
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...