Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankfully Reading - Wrap up post



I was really bad this weekend; I didn't read one book this weekend.  Part of it was the fact that I was not feeling well, part of it was that my dad was in town and spent Saturday evening and Sunday with him, part of it was that I was really into the second season of The Office, and part of the reason was that I had just gotten off of reading/listening to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in about 3 or 4 days.  While I realize that I did commit myself to reading this weekend, it just didn't work out and honestly, I feel bad.  But I do realize that life happens and that not everything we plan for happens the way that we want it to.  Hopefully I will be able to participate more fully next year and hopefully there will be another reading week/weekend coming up soon.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...