Friday Follows asks this week: Give us five book related silly facts about you.
1. Most of the books that I have bought, I haven't read and are still in purchased condition.
2. My TBR is really insane and I don't know what the count is.
3. I have probably spent thousands of dollars on library fines
4. I am able to read a number of books at one time, as I can separate the storylines and can follow them all quite easily.
5. I typically borrow more books than I know I can read.
Crazy for Books asks this week: If you could physically put yourself into a book or a series, which one would it be and why?
The series that I would put myself into would be the Harry Potter series. I know it probably sounds cheeky and typical, but I liked how even if one was slightly different, one was accepted for who they where. It is also a world that seems so different from the one that we live in and if I wanted to escape the realities of the magical world, one could always go into the Muggle one, even if it were just for a moment.