Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (Nov.30)

This is a weekly book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll be reading next?


My answers:
1. What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading Little House on the Prairie and Steve Jobs


2.  What did you recently finish reading?
The Christmas Scrapbook and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire


3. What do you think you'll be reading next?
The Quiet Little Woman, A Plain & Fancy Christmas, and What Alice Knew.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Harry Potter, yay :)

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/11/www-wednesdays_30.html

Anonymous said...

I'm completely in love with Laura Ingalls Wilder -- hers were the first chapter books I ever read, and they're still some of my favorites. Have you not read them before, or are you indulging in a little re-reading?

Here's my WWW. Happy reading!

Melissa Wiebe said...

@couchpotatocritic I am indulging in a little re-reading of the Little House books, same with the Harry Potter books.

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...