Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Salon - One of those weekends

It was one of those weekends in which nothing was read.  Oh, I read a few newspaper articles online and I went to the library on Saturday to pick up a book, but it was a weekend in which I basically read nothing.  I wanted to get things read, but for some reason I just couldn't.  Part of the reason was that I just came off a marathon read of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on Wednesday night (in addition to completing The Wild Rose earlier in the week), part of the reason was also that I spent a good portion of my weekend with my parents, part of the reason was that I was watching The Office (which for some reason I started to watch), and also partly because I was coming off a cold and this weekend for some reason it really hit me hard (fortunately its almost gone, as I am barely even coughing or sneezing and my nose is feeling much clearer than yesterday).  Next week should be better.

Book reviews:
1. The Wild Rose
2. The Christmas Scrapbook
3. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Movie reviews:
1. A Charlie Brown Christmas

1 comment:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Sometimes it's good to take a break...especially for life moments.

Hope you have a great new week, whether you read or do something else.

I need to watch some shows on my DVR today!

Here's MY SUNDAY SALON MEMES POST and
MY WEBSITE

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...