Sunday, November 13, 2011

Musing Mondays (Nov.14)

This week MizB at Should Be Reading asks:

Are you currently collecting any authors? Why? 
Do you have all of their books? If not, why not? 
Did you buy all the books in the collection at the same time, or did you buy a book here, a book there? Have you actually read all of the collection? If not, why not?

I am collecting an author.  I guess I am collecting Sarah Dessen's books because I really like her writing and for some reason her books speak to me.  I have do have all of her books and am looking forward to at some point reading her latest book.

4 comments:

Aeicha @ Word Spelunking said...

New follower!

I haven't read any of Dessen's novels which is a shame because I've always heard great things about them.

Here's my MM where I talk about my love for Lauren Myracle books :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know that author - I'll have to check her out!

Here’s my Musing Mondays post. :)

Amy said...

Great collections! I'm a big fan of her works too! :)

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/11/monday-musings.html

Anonymous said...

I've never read Sarah Dessen before, but I have heard great things about her. I'll have to check some of her stuff out!

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...