Friday, November 4, 2011

Fall in Reading 2011 - Update #3

This was by far the most productive two weeks that I have had.  I have been reading on a more regular basis (yay!) and I managed to complete 4 books (yay!).  Okay 2 were of books that I was almost complete, one was a short book and one was a fairly easy read.  But still I finished 4 books.  I am almost finished another (wished I had gotten this book done a few days ago), but it will be done within the next couple of days.

Hope you all have a great weekend and I will talk to you in a couple of weeks.

Book Reviews:

1. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
2. Captivity
3. Frankenstein
4. Little House in the Big Woods

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...