Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What's On Your Nightstand (July 24)

Read a bunch of books this past month and am hoping that in the next month I can get a bunch more done and that I can get to my reading goal for this year in about 4 or 5 weeks (I have about 8 books left).

At the moment I am reading The Turning of Anne Merrick by Christine Blevins and hope to get it done in the next few days and start something new and work on the ones that I am already working on.

Here are the books that I completed in the past few weeks:
1) The Concubine's Saga
2) A Dream to Call My Own
3) I Am Forbidden
4) I've Got Your Number
5) The Sister Queens : a novel
6) Graceling

Hopefully next month is just as productive, but I am not counting on it.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...