Sunday, July 8, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (July 9)

It's Monday!  What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey, in which we share what we've read and reviewed in the past week and what we plan on reading in the coming week.


What I have reviewed this week:
1) A Dream to Call My Own by Tracie Peterson (review)
2) I Am Forbidden by Anouk Markovits (review)


What I am planning on reading this week:
• The Sister Queens: a novel
• The Turning of Anne Merrick
• Graceling
• I've Got Your Number
• HP and the Order of the Phoenix


There will likely be other books that I will read during the week, but these are the five that I want to either finish or do some serious damage reading-wise to this coming week (I would never ruin a book on purpose).

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...