Sunday, July 1, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (July 2)

It's Monday!  What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey, in which we share what we've read and reviewed in the past week and what we plan on reading in the coming week.


What I have reviewed this past week:
1) The Concubine Saga by Lloyd Lofthouse (review)


What I am planning on reading this week:
1) HP and the Order of the Phoenix
2) Les Miserables
3) Anna Karenina
4) Through the Looking Glass
5) A Dream to Call My Own
6) I've Got Your Number
7) The Sister Queens
8) Henry V
9) Gracling
10) The Turning of Anne Merrick


I realize that there are a lot of books on my TBR list, but I can easily finish at least two of them this coming week and a few of them are books that have a short lending period from the library.  And one is for a month long readalong through Goodreads.  And I am also on summer so that frees me up for lots of reading.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...