Saturday, July 21, 2012

High Summer Read-a-Thon stickie post and goals #HSreadathon

Today is the start of the High Summer Read-a-Thon and I am hoping to get a bunch of books completed during the coming week.  Here are my reading goals:

• finish Graceling, The Sister Queens, and The Turning of Anne Merrick and return them to the library
• catch up on Les Miserables, Bleak House and Anna Karenina
• get HP and the Order of the Phoenix closer to be completed and get it done!
• start Middlemarch and possibly a couple of other books I have signed out last week
• finish up Through the Looking Glass and Henry V

I realize that it may seem a lot, but I probably should get everything done that I want to.  I will hopefully update this post by about 10 pm Pacific each day, but I should have it updated by about midnight.  If I haven't, don't sweat about, as I will post something the next morning with what I read and possibly how many pages I have read.

Day 1 (July 16)
Pages read: about 75
Books read*: 3

Day 2 (July 17)
Pages read: 102
Books read: 3
Total pages: 177
Total books: 3 (read the same 3 books that I read yesterday)

Day 3 (July 18)

Pages read:
Books read:
Total pages:
Total books:

Didn't read much today; just couldn't get myself to read a book today.

Day 4 (July 19)

Pages read: 104
Books read: 1
Total pages: 281
Total books: 3

Completed The Sister Queens

Day 5 (July 20)

Pages read: 54
Books read: 1
Total pages: 335
Total books: 3

Day 6 (July 21)

Pages read:
Books read:
Total pages:
Total books:

Day 7 (July 22)

Pages read:
Books read:
Total pages:
Total books:



* this means how many books I read during the day, not how many I completed.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...