Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mailbox Monday - July 23

Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their homes during the past week. Mailbox Monday, for July, is being hosted by Mrs. Q: Book Addict.

I did a major faux pas by putting a library book on a damp towel this past Thursday and because the library thought that there might a potential for the book to get moldy (I don't see how it can, but whatever), I just thought I would pay for the copy anyways (I haven't, but I am going to pay for it eventually).  So this is the book that I got:



I am hoping that I am going to get a book I ordered about a week ago this coming week (crosses fingers).


No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...