Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon Starting Post


I know some of you are thinking I am nuts, but I'm not.  Trust me.  This isn't like what I did for most of Saturday and for a little bit of Sunday; its a little more saner than that.

It's a pretty simple readathon really in that you only have to read one book that is horror, paranormal, thriller, mystery, etc.   The rest of the read-a-thon you can read whatever you wish to.  If you wish to sign up, you can still do so here.

Here are the books that I am planning on reading during the read-a-thon:
• The Mysteries of Udolpho
• His Majesty's Hope
• The Pursuit of Mary Bennet
• The Count of Monte Cristo
• Bittersweet
• A Tale of Two Cities

If you wish to find out more about the read-a-thon, you can find out more here (it's also the starting line).  I hope to post most evenings as to what I have read, probably closer to midnight Pacific.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...