#readathon Hour 0 – Kick Off Meme
To kick off the read-a-thon, the mods at the 24 hour read-a-thon are asking a few questions this fine morning:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
1) I am reading from Abbotsford, BC; its about a 90-minute drive from Vancouver, BC.
2) I am looking forward to The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman; heard its really good.
3) I am looking forward to the wine that I bought a couple of days ago; its called Apothetic Red (I'll tell you later, but it's something like that)
4) I used to live in Brazil about 30 years ago.
5) One thing I'll do different from last one is not blow up at people.