Sunday, April 27, 2014

Mailbox Monday (April 27)


Mailbox Monday is a place for readers to share the books that came into their homes during the past week.  After being hosted at a number of blogs over the past few years, it has gone back to its home base, the aptly named, Mailbox Monday.

I received an email from an assistant marketing manger with PenguinRandomHouse and was given the choice of three or four books that I could request from them.  It came on Wednesday, resulting in a drive to a FedEx office about an hours drive from where I live.  Here is what I got:


The book came with all the packaging that you would see in the store and I am hoping to get around to it sometime soon.  Its not available in stores at the moment, but is expected to be out on May 13, 2014.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...