Mailbox Monday (April 27)


Mailbox Monday is a place for readers to share the books that came into their homes during the past week.  After being hosted at a number of blogs over the past few years, it has gone back to its home base, the aptly named, Mailbox Monday.

I received an email from an assistant marketing manger with PenguinRandomHouse and was given the choice of three or four books that I could request from them.  It came on Wednesday, resulting in a drive to a FedEx office about an hours drive from where I live.  Here is what I got:


The book came with all the packaging that you would see in the store and I am hoping to get around to it sometime soon.  Its not available in stores at the moment, but is expected to be out on May 13, 2014.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Path of Lucas - Susanne Bellefeuille

My favourite non-bookish podcast Pt. 1: 30 - 21

20 Books of Summer 2017