The 24 hour Dewey Readathon is almost here! I am feeling a little bit nervous, but also a little excited. Nervous because of the time for me (its going to be a 4:30 am wake up call and there are other people in the apartment staying with me at the moment). Hopefully I'll get up on time and start reading at 5 am.
Here are the books that I am starting out with and hope to read tomorrow:
• Mysteries of the Udolpho by Ann Radcliffe
• Hoot by Carl Hiaasen
• A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
• The Hen Who Dreamed She Could Fly by Sun-mi Hwang
• The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
• The Pursuit of Mary Bennet by Pamela Mingle
• Saints by Gene Luen Yang
• The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaimen
I might read a couple more, but these books are what I am planning on attempting.