Sunday, April 27, 2014

#readathon Update No. 10






Books completed: 3
Books read from: 7
Total hours read: 15.75
Total pages read: 895
Pages read since last update: 32

I am still finding The Ocean at the End of the Lane enjoyable, even though I am getting a little freaked out by the story and is giving "nightmares" and is kinda freaking me out.  I am starting to wonder if I really want to listen to one of the other books that I have audio for, especially since I still have about 2 hours and 20 min of Ocean left to listen to (the audio for Ocean is really good and Neil is an excellent reader) and maybe read something else for the remaining time.  I'll see.  See you in about 2 hours...

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...