Saturday, April 26, 2014

#readathon Mid-Event Survey





Normally I wouldn't be posting now, but since the mid-event survey is up, I am going to post at this hour.  Here are the questions:
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?

1)  I am reading A Tale of Two Cities
2)  I have read 4 books, with 3 completed.
3)  I am looking forward to read The Ocean at the End of the Lane
4)  No, I did not have to make any special arrangements, although I did inform people that needed to be informed that this would be happening.
5)  I haven't had many interruptions.
6)  How much interaction there is going on.
7)  Personally would like it to be held at this time next April, but I know that is not always possible.
8) At this point, I don't if I would do anything differently as a reader.
9) Not really; may feel a bit tired in about 5 or 6 hours from now
10)  Can't think of anything at this point.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...