Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Challenge Addicts 2014


Hi, my name is Melissa and I'm a Reading Challenge Addict.

Here are the reading challenges that I have signed up for this coming year (2014):

• Back to the Classics
• Chunkster Challenge
• Ebook Reading Challenge
• Eclectic Reader Challenge
• Finishing the Series Reading Challenge
• Historical Fiction Reading Challenge 
• I Love Library Books Reading Challenge 
• Nonfiction Reading Challenge
• Outdo Yourself Challenge 
• Pre-Printing Press Challenge 
• Shakespeare Reading Challenge 
• TBR Pile Challenge 
• TBR Pile Reading Challenge @ Bookish 
• War Through the Generations 

I have entered into 14 different challenges to start of the year and will aim for the In-flight level.

Challenges I gave up on:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Challenges I failed:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Reading challenges completed:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
 

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...