Friday, December 27, 2013

2014 Love Library Books Reading Challenge


I love libraries and books that they offer. But I do have a tendency to bite more than I can chew. But that being said, most of the books that I read throughout the year are more than likely a library book and  therefore this challenge is perfect for me.  Here are the details as given by the host, Book Dragon's Lair:


  • choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
  • check books out of the library
  • books may overlap with other challenges
  • any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)
  • reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is. (post with review linky is coming)
  • a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in.

Levels:
  • board book - 3
  • picture book - 6
  • early reader - 9
  • chapter book - 12
  • middle grades - 18
  • Young adult - 24
  • adult - 36
  • just insert IV - 50  


I am going to aim for Middle grades (18 books) and will link up my reviews here.  The linky for the reviews will be posted on Book Dragon's Lair's site, probably in the early part of January, and I will post a link to that page when it becomes available.

1. Starry Night by Debbie Macomber (review)
2. Christmas Bliss by Mary Kay Andrews (review)
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...