Monday, December 16, 2013

A Christmas Story

Title: A Christmas Story
Director: Bob Clark
Running time: 93 min.
Released: 2003 (originally released 1983)

Description: Nine-year-old Ralphie desperately wants a Red Ryder BB-gun for Christmas, over his parents' objections. (via Fraser Valley Regional Library)

Thoughts: I had heard about this movie from several friends of mine and had seen a few scenes of this movie and when I finally sat down and watched this movie a few years ago, I got what they were talking about and definitely became one of my favourites.  If you are wondering what my favourite scene is, its the one with Ralphie in the pink bunny outfit.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...