This one appealed to me on a number of levels, the most of which was the fact that I have a number of plays that I need to complete for my Classics Club challenge and it seemed a good way in getting a number of plays out of the way. Here are the details of the challenge:
- This reading challenge runs from 1 January 2014 to 31 December 2014
- You can join at any time
- Any of William Shakespeare’s works are acceptable–his plays and his sonnets–so long as it is a text. No movie or television adaptations or theatre performances (unless you read the text first and then watched an adaptation…that’s okay)
- Linking your reviews to the Linky Widget that I will be posting later this month is optional but strongly recommended just so that we can share titles and thoughts with other bloggers and get to know each other in the process
- 1 – 4 plays — Occasional theatre-goer
- 5 – 9 plays — Frequent theatre-goer
- 10 – 12 plays — Regular theatre-goer
I am going to aim for 1-4 plays (Occasional Theatre-goer), as I have a number of other challenges on the go as well. I will link up to the plays here as I review them.
The host will be putting up a master post on 31 December 2013 for people to link reviews to and I will post a link to that page on my sidebar.