Monday, December 16, 2013

2013 Virtual Advent Tour


      


I love this time of year, particularly because of all the movies I manage to watch.  The last few nights I have watched a couple of my favourite Christmas movies:


And watched a new one, that will probably become a favourite as well:


All the while enjoying the beautiful tree (decorated lovingly by my mom):


I hope to watch a few more Christmas movies in the coming days.  I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas season. 

Christmas movie reviews:
• Love Actually (review)
• The Holiday (review)
• A Christmas Story (review)
• National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (review)

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...