Monday, December 2, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Dec. 2)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme that is hosted by Shelia at Book Journey, in which we share what we've read and reviewed and what we plan on reading in the coming week.

Books I finished last week:
Nothing; seemed to be stuck on the same book and I couldn't find anything that I wanted to read.  I was also pretty busy throughout the week that by Friday evening, all I wanted to do was watch something that wasn't on my PVR.  I am hoping that I am able to finish a book or two this week.

Books reviewed this week:
1) I Am Half-Sick of Shadows by Alan Bradley (review)
2) Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (review)

Books I am hoping to read this week:
• Lady Catherine and the Real Downton Abbey
• Thunderstruck
• Sarum
• Winter Solistice
• some short Christmas themed books

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...