Friday, December 20, 2013

Saturday Snapshot (Dec. 21)


Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads


It was a snowy day here in the southwestern corner of BC.  And if you live in either the Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island or somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, you can imagine that it was a bit of a crazy day.  And it was. 

But in the midst of all that craziness, one can get some amazing photos.

Here is a photo of the large tree outside of the place that I work at:

I loved how the snow gracefully balanced on the branches; it was so much more beautiful in person, but I think I captured it well.

And this one was taken from my balcony this afternoon:

These two trees looked so gorgeous this past fall, with their flaming leaves, but now they look just as gorgeous with the snow gracefully on their branches.

Hope you enjoyed my snow pictures and I hope you have a Merry Christmas :)

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...