Sunday, December 29, 2013

2nd Annual Classics Readathon



Due to popular demand, The Classics Club is holding its own 24-readathon, classics style.  Its pretty simple and since its the start of a new year, why not start the year with that classic that you have been staring down for the past while.

Here are the details:

The readathon will take place on Saturday January 4th, 2013 and will take place over the course of 24 hours and will start at 8 am ET (its very early for those of us out west).

I can probably go until about 7ish and then after I come back, as I have been invited to a party that night (and yes, I did say I would go before I said that I would do this).   But I will attempt to read as much as I can.  If you are interested, you can sign up here.

These are the books that I am going to attempt to get more done:
• The Count of Monte Cristo
• War & Peace

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...