Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Salon - November in review

I want to first off say I am sorry for posting this late, but I suppose its better to be late than not posting at all.

I don't know how I did it, but I managed to post 6 reviews this past month, with about 1753 pages read. 

The reason I said that I can't believe that completed 6 books this months is because there were times I didn't read for long stretches of time or I kept reading a book for a long period of time and therefore felt like I didn't accomplish much.  A large part of it was that I was feeling a little under the weather and that hampered my ability to read for long periods of time.

For those wondering, my foot is doing much better and am doing things without any aids, but I find that I still do need to use at least one of them when I am going to be on my feet on long periods of time.  And yes, I am still icing my foot and still have it bandaged up, when I am not icing it or taking a shower.  This past Thursday I managed to walk to the grocery store with my little shopping cart, but it was slow going with the crutch and having to stop and put the crutch in a place before putting the item in my cart.  But I managed to get it done and hopefully this means that my foot is starting to heal, knowing that I still have to take it easy.

Hope you all have a good week and I look forward to talking next week.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...