Monday, January 13, 2014

#boutofbooks Day 7 & Wrap-up

Bout of Books


Yesterday no reading happened, unless you account for the numerous times I went to the CBC News website or scrolled through my Facebook newsfeed or read a bit of a newspaper this evening.  But if you asked if I read a book, I didn't.  I think part of it was that I was tired and the other half of it was that I just couldn't concentrate on any sort of reading.  I realize that this is a wrap-up, but I am hoping to do a bit more reading in the coming days, but time will tell.

As for what I did this past week, I think it was quite successful, in that I was able to finish two books and post the reviews for those books and I did manage read a bit more of The Count of Monte Cristo and got about 120 pages completed of Winter's Tale.  I guess one could say that I did have a successful week and thinking about it now, it was pretty successful and I am looking forward to the next Bout of Books.

Links from previous days:
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3 
Day 4 
Day 5 
Day 6

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...