Tuesday, January 7, 2014

#boutofbooks Day 2

Bout of Books


Tuesday was a bit more successful, reading wise.  I got about half of Christmas Bliss completed, started reading Winter's Tale by Mark Helprin (there's a movie coming out on Feb. 14 based on the book), and finished reading Villette this evening (you can read my review here).

As for my plans for Wednesday, I am hoping to possibly complete Christmas Bliss or get close to finishing, to get a bit more of Winter's Tale completed, and work on War & Peace and The Count of Monte Cristo a bit more.

Right now I want to go to sleep and get some much needed sleep.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...