Monday, January 27, 2014

#wintersrespite Update No.1


I got quite a bit of reading done today, at least compared to the amount that I have been reading over the last couple of weeks.

Here is what I did:
• worked a little bit more on both Possession and Winter's Tale today
• got A Great Game by Stephen Harper started and its looking like I could potentially get this one completed during the coming week.
• made plans to get more books worked on during the week (at the time of me writing this post, I am planning on reading into the wee hours of the morning so I can get a bit more of Flight Behavior done).

Hope you have a great reading day on Tuesday and I hope to post in about 24 hours!

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...