Thursday, January 9, 2014

#boutofbooks Day 4

Bout of Books


Read mainly again from Winter's Tale today and at the moment I want to either read something really super light or just watch some TV before I go to bed or maybe a chapter from War & Peace.  I am really enjoying Winter's Tale and am hoping to get most, if not all of it done, before the movie comes out on February 14.

Did manage to complete Christmas Bliss before I went to sleep and posted my review here.

As for Friday, probably a bit more of Winter's Tale, start up Possession, and read from a number of the classics that I would like to work on before the readathon ends, but I'll see how I feel.  Till tomorrow.

Links from previous days:
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...