Sunday, January 26, 2014

#wintersrespite Starting Post


There is nothing that goes better than winter and reading, at least in my books.  And one of my fellow bloggers clearly thinks the same way.  And honestly what better excuse could there be.

And for me, this seems like the perfect way to get myself reading again, after about a week or so off from reading on a regular basis.

Here are my plans for the week:
• finish the first epoch of The Woman in White
• get a bit more of The Count of Monte Cristo, War & Peace, and Winter's Tale completed.
• try to get a bit more into Possession and Flight Behavior
• start reading The Goldfinch

I will see how things go and I am hoping that I get most, if not all of it crossed off.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...