Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Salon - A couple of things

It hasn't been a great week, at least reading wise.  I did do some reading, but not the amount that I have in previous weeks.   Part of the reason was that I found myself on Thursday without a book to read on the way back home (I finished my book on the way to work) and ever since then I haven't felt like reading much.

Besides that, I joined with Wallace's readalong of The Hobbit and am looking forward to starting this week and I am hoping that I will finally get Team of Rivals by Doris Kearns Goodwin started.  I haven't had much progress with Les Miserables and Anna Karenina, but am hoping that I will get a bunch more done in the next coming days.

Hopefully this week is going to be a better reading and blogging week.

Review:
1) Home by Toni Morrison (review)


No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...