Thursday, November 8, 2012

Booking Through Thursday - Blackouts

Booking Through Thursday asks this week:


1. How do storms affect your reading? Do you go for comfort reading?
2. How do you deal with power outages? Do you read by candlelight? Flashlights? Use a self-lit e-reader or tablet? Skip reading altogether for the duration and instead play games with the family?


1) Storms do affect my reading because I am usually not thinking about reading, but rather when I am going to get power again.

2) I don't deal well with power outages.  Fortunately the longest was about 7 hours on a Saturday, but I don't do well.



No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...