Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Salon - In the midst of a reading slump, but...

I don't like it when I get into a reading slump; it sucks.  I want to read, but when I get into one of these "slumps" I am either feeling like I am not wanting to read at all or I am feeling overwhelmed.  When I am feeling overwhelmed, I somehow am able to plow through the books that I am reading and get the reading done, but when I am not feeling like reading, I don't really read and have to force myself to read.

The reason that I mention these two is because I am probably going between the two. I probably will get through it, but at the moment I feel as though I won't.  The reason that I feel like this is because of the fact that Christmas is coming and that there is so much that is going on and my head feels like it is spinning.  I am hoping that by this time next week, I will won't feel this way, as when I get my Christmas cards off, I will feel a little more sane.

Hope everybody have has relaxing Sunday, however you are going to be spending it.

Review:
1) The Litigators by John Grisham (review)
2) All Things New by Lynn Austin (review)

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...