2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

Objective:

To read books on your TBR pile that were published in 2011 or earlier. Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is a book that's been sitting on your shelf for some time now. You can move up levels, but no moving down.

Levels:
1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - A Sweet Kiss
31-40 - Love At First Sight
41-50 - Married With Children

Due to all the other challenges I want to participate in, for this challenge I am aiming for A Friendly Hug (11-20 books).
Books I am considering:
3. The Weed That Stings at the Hangman's Bag
5. A Red Herring Without the Mustard
7. Northanger Abbey
9. The Passage
10. Anna Karenina
11. The Great Gatsby
12. The Help


I will be linking back to reviews from this page, if you are interested in reading reviews of books on my TBR pile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Path of Lucas - Susanne Bellefeuille

My favourite non-bookish podcast Pt. 1: 30 - 21

20 Books of Summer 2017